Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction?

Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction? Don't beat your head around!

Friday 23 September 2011

M15M Harry Potter

I found these while browsing around for something funny to read.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Fifteen Minutes








Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in Fifteen Minutes






Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Price in Fifteen Minutes

All by Cleolinda.

I have to say that PoA is the best out of the three, but that's just me. They are parodies of the movies, not books. Only these are up so far. I did some researching and found out that Cleolinda got a book out in which she has parodies out quite a lot of movies which includes the first movie- Philosopher's Stone. I would love to read it, but I don't think the book is available in my country. *sigh*

These one-shots are the funniest piece of Harry Potter fanfiction ever written, and I am pretty sure you guys will enjoy reading them and bawl over laughing, like I did. :D I kept quoting it to my friends.

Keep in mind that they are PG-13.

Ta-Ta !

P.S. - Why did they change the name to Sorcerer's Stone? Seemed kind of stupid to me. Did they just fancy alliteration or what? Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment