Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction?

Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction? Don't beat your head around!

Thursday 22 September 2011

Keep Calm and Read Fanfiction !

Don't you just hate it when you want to read a decent Harry Potter fanfiction, and you come across a good summery and you find that it's just a piece of badly written work with bad grammar and plot line? I just feel like I could bang my head on a wall for wasting my free time.

After talking to some of my friends, I have realized that it's not only me. There are hundreds of people like me out there. So, this blog is just an attempt to use my free time and recommend you guys some great fanfiction out there that I have found over...um...two years? Yeah. And, of course, as I keep finding good ones. If you want to recommend me a good fanfiction, then you can email me here.



Ta-Ta!

P.S.- All the pictures I put here are not mine and I do not own them. I find them from Google Images and would remove all of them if somebody is offended. Thank you, artists.
P.P.S.-  The fanfiction I recommend here is also not mine, and I thank the authors for writing such amazing stuff which makes me want to recommend other people to read it.
P.P.P.S- Also, I would only be posting complete stories, not W.I.P.s.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment