Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction?

Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction? Don't beat your head around!

Monday 26 September 2011

Life is unfair, isn't it?

I've had a bad day. A very bad one. It includes a Maths-Exam-Gone-Bad and my storymarks on fanfiction.net just disappearing. Poof. I had added about 20 stories there that I wanted to put on here. Sigh.

So, well, I have been trying to re-track all the stories which were on that list and I came across this one. And it is absolutely HI-LA-RI-OUS ! I was double hilarious for me as I was reading while everybody in my house was asleep. And for me, when I am having a strong fit of laughter when everybody is sleeping and I try to suppress it, it's just 10 time funnier. Geddit? 

Hm.. So there are the details: 

Two Heads Are Better Than One by nonjon.


Summery- Either Fred and George played a prank on Harry, Harry played a prank on Fred and George, or they're all playing pranks on everybody. Although, to be honest, it really doesn't matter how it happened. 10,094 words, One Shot.


Warning- crude, immature, ADULT humor.





Rated- M (Mature). It means that you should not read it if you're at least 18, but I feel 15 and above works just fine.

I'll leave it to you, then. Have fun reading it !

Ta-Ta !

No comments:

Post a Comment