Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction?

Want to read a decent piece of fanfiction? Don't beat your head around!

Sunday 2 October 2011

L/J Fest !

Hmm...I've been reading Lily/ James lately. I don't read them a lot, it kind of ruins the fun for me. You know, so many versions of what might have happened between them. So, I prefer one-shots or short-stories. And now, here are a list of some you might enjoy reading, with their summery and rating:

1. Severus by Molly Raesly
Seven conon chapter about how James and Lily happened and how Severus Snape happened around them. Rated T, 28,136 words.



2. 712, Give or Take by Sasparilla123
How many times has James tried to ask Lily out? At the start of his first year, he decided to keep a list. These are some excerpts from that fabled record. Sadly, the incident with the Puffskein and the Sellotape seems to have been missed out. Oneshot. Rated K, 1,239 words.

3. The Boyfriend series by Molly Raesly.
Boyfriend
Potter was going to say that he wasn't my boyfriend. I couldn't let him do that. For the love of Merlin, I could not let him do that. I had to stop him. He couldn't tell her the truth. So I did the only conceivable thing i could think of. I kissed him. Rated M, 143,906 words.

Fiancee
"I dropped my fork. Did he really just say that? Smehkaleen. Rated M, 87,930 words.

Pregnant
Final chapter of the 'Boyfriend' series. Rated M, 3,060 words.

4. 101 Pick Up Lines by purtyinpink71121
This is a collection of 101 pick up lines and clever asking outs that James used on Lily...and of course her smartass responses. Rated T, 3,944 words.

5. Confessions Of A Marauder by Celina Black
On his seventeenth birthday, James Potter receives a diary. Soon, he finds himself pouring his thoughts and experiences into it. With the help of his friends, this conceited prick goes on a mission to win over Lily. Now, if only he can deflate his head... Rated T, 23,597 words.

6. Confessions Of A Marauder With Nerves by Celina Black
I finally worked up the nerve to propose Lily, and she agreed to marry me, even though my proposal technique was far from perfect. Hard part done, right? Yeah, right. Now she wants me to meet her completely mad family. Rated T, 3,006 words.

7. Camera shy by Procrastinator-starting2moro
There is a certain saying in certain primitive cultures that a camera steals your soul. Under no circumstances does Lily Evans wants her soul stolen by James Potter. Oneshot. Rated T, 2,805 words.

8. Have you hugged James Potter today? by Procrastinator-starting2moro
A hug a day keeps James Potter at bay. Oneshot. Rated K+, 914 words.

9. My Bubble by made.unmade
Lily Evans is sitting by the fire, enjoying the quiet when the part, James Potter invades her bubble.  Rated T, 830 words.

10. Immature by walkingcensure 
Lily, James, Sirius, Remus and Peter are seven years old, plump, cute, and innocent. Life for them is all about cake, ice-cream, friendship bracelets, and premature vows of love. AU. Rated K, 7,732 words.



11. Lily Evans James Potter FanFiction: A HowTo Guide by Daisy Pennifold
In which Sirius finds a howto guide, truths are discovered, and James and Lily are unwitting pawns in the game of love. Rated K+, 11,612 words.

12. A Miracle Waiting To Happen by dress without sleeves
She is still Evans and he is still Potter. He still asks her out everyday and she still refuses. But James knows that something is changing...Lily Evans is, after all, a miracle waiting to happen. Rated K, 1,235 words.

13. Obsessive Lily Disorder by Procrastinator-stating2moro
James worships the ground Lily, er, throws him on? Includes stalking, Polyjuice potion, and James attempting many acts of suicide such as drowning his head in toilet bowls because Apple Of His Eyes Evans hates his guts. Rated T, 128,670 words.



Yeah, now this is my cue to leave. I better sleep.

Ta-ta!





1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Sorry if I misspell anything (I'm from Argentina and my english isn't the best, I read and translate better than I write in this languaje). I have been searching for good fanfics for a long time and I have only found a little amount of them. I've alredy read some of the fanfics you have recomended so I trust you have the same liking in fanfics as me and I know that if it's here it's definitely good.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete